Every so often, one has a day where you feel really good about yourself. Maybe you got an amazing night’s sleep. Maybe it’s a great pair of jeans. Maybe it a perfect hair day. Maybe you’re on an endorphin high from an awesome workout…
So you flaunt it. You walk with your head held high. You get second looks from people at the grocery store. You smile and talk to strangers on the street.
Then you get back home and catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror… and you realize you have your shirt on inside out.
7 Notes/ Hide
- thebrazilianatheist likes this
- fluffhoof likes this
- icantbelieveitsalawblog said: Back when I was still a lawyer, I had a epic kick-ass day in court, only to return home and see that my suit pants did not match my jacket (as in, one was charcoal gray and the other was blue.) If anyone noticed, they never said a word.
- icantbelieveitsalawblog likes this
- jellyweasel likes this
- monsieurleblanc said: Hey, you’re just starting a new trend. It’ll be like Mean Girls, except without the mean part. =D
- sblaufuss likes this
- ashemountain said: That hardly effects you getting your sexy on. And you don’t ever look like toenail clippings so that helps anyways.
- sara-made-of-stars likes this
- teachthemhowtothink posted this