The Bible, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
If you want to know how hard to beat your slaves (Exodus 21:20-21), determine a price for your virgin daughter (Deuteronomy 22:28-29) or cast demons out of men and into pigs (Matthew 8:28-34) the bible is the authoritative book, hands down.
But if you need to know how to do things like cure a disease, predict a hurricane or build a safe bridge, you’ll need some science.
I once had a theist tell me that he saw a preacher in Bolivia casting demons out of a man and into a dog. HE SAW IT. LOL.
I’ll take science, please. ~JJ
14 Notes/ Hide
- faithinirony likes this
- anunnakisinombre69 likes this
- bezaubernd123 likes this
- liberally-biased-banana-stand likes this
- readerwriterthinker reblogged this from divineirony
- sassholeshitface likes this
- marjchaos likes this
- davincisbarber likes this
- xmrbluesky likes this
- teachthemhowtothink reblogged this from divineirony and added:
- eaarthgirl likes this
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- divineirony posted this